Noor is an Administrative Management Consultant with 10+ years of experience in supporting management and executive level with high accuracy and confidentiality, coupled with an in-depth understanding of diverse companies’ needs and business methodologies. Highly skilled in written and verbal communication, translation, and administration with the ability to identify and resolve issues/problems of varying complexity.
She was Market Research and Administrative Management Consultant, based in Baghdad, and affiliated to Iraq Market Research Initiative for 3 years.
For over eight years prior to working with IMRI, Noor occupied various positions on USAID-sponsored projects and programs. She was for over three years Organizational Development Senior Specialist on the USAID Tarabot project, she conducted extension qualitative research including moderating focus groups with panels of Iraqi citizens. And before that and for 3 years, she was the Principal Program Administrator with USAID-Inma Agribusiness Program. And she was the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager Assistant at USAID International Relief and Development.
Prior to working on USIAD projects, Noor worked for 2 years as Coordinator and Executive Assistant at the Iraqi – American Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Noor speaks Arabic and English and holds a Master degree in English Language and Linguistics and a Bachelor degree in English Language from University of Baghdad with business development certificates:
- Professional Skills for International Business, University of London
- Budgeting and Scheduling Projects, University of California/Irvine
- Initiating and Planning Projects, University of California/Irvine
- Managing Project Risks and Changes, University of California/Irvine
- Fundamentals of Project Management, Alison
- Communicating with Professionalism and Etiquette, Skillsoft
- MS Office, Microsoft
- Ethics Training, USAID-Inma Agribusiness Program
- English for Business, Modern Center/Training and Development