Dr. Alaa Tareq AL-MISSTTAF
- PhD in Artificial Intelligence and Artificial Neural Networks./ Lebanese University/ LEBANON
- Certificate in “Leader of Learning” Harvard University/USA
- Certificate in” Leading Ambitious Learning” University of Michigan/ USA
- Certificate in “Lean Production” Munich University TUM/ GERMANY
- BLACK BELT in Management/ TAG- LEBANON
- Undergoing Projects “YELLOW BELT” in Six Sigma and Lean Production /TUM
Alaa is working as a consultant and a freelancer international trainer for Total Quality Management and Six Sigma. She established her own professional training firm in Iraq in corporation with the international academy for building capacities- Lebanon. Alaa have worked in academic work and training ever since 1993 and is a former team leader and then head of department of the Iraqi ministry of higher education.
Alaa‘s career began in the field of teaching and learning and developed several projects including organising awareness workshops for supporting women against violation, and workshops for introducing the importance of technology in education .
Alaa is the CEO of training academy (www.futuretrainingacademy.com) and her academy offers training course in Management, Education, Supply Chain and Lean Production, Soft Skills, Trading and Marketing in addition to consultancy services and providing support for educational system development.
Alaa can be contacted through firstname.lastname@example.org